1st April 2022 – Any recognised heating systems commissioned on or after this date will be entitled to the BUS
23rd May 2022 – Voucher Applications Open
* ASHP /GSHP or Biomass Boilers where replacing fossiled fuelled systems are eligible for the grant.
* Biomass boilers can only be installed in rural areas and in properties NOT fuelled by mains gas.
* Domestic and non domestic buildings are eligible including custom builds.
* Your plant room must me new at time of installs
* You must have a valid EPC – With NO recommendations to install Cavity Wall Insulation or Loft Insulation – However applications can still be made if these measures are recommendations, as long as the insulation is installed prior to the voucher being redeemed.
No pot of gold at the end of the rainbow but plenty of energy saved on this project within the Forest of Dean. We installed 421 JA Solar panels fully optimised by Solar Edge with a 137kwp; every suitable orientation covered to maximise yield with available roof space. Annual predictions are expected to save this client £14,464 a year along with 77,000kg of C02 emissions!!
#P.V. #Rainbow #Gloucestershire #SolarPanels #Commercial #SustainableLiving #SaveThePlanet #Eco #ClimateChange #SustainabilityIsOurBusiness
Great to return to our project in Much Marcle, Herefordshire. We installed a mode smart lighting system, provided a full electrical & plumbing package including zoned under floor heating throughout. A Nibe ground source heat pump provided us with all the energy required to heat the property.
#Lighting #Heating #Nibe #Herefordshire #SaveThePlanet #GSHP #SustainableLiving #EcoHouse #Eco #ClimateChange #SustainabilityIsOurBusiness